In Picking a Color For Your Brand, Bill Kenney suggests that capturing the emotion and tone of your brand will help you choose the perfect colour for your new brand. Not easy but I like that idea.
Use Google+ Hangouts to boost your business
Google+ Hangouts let you do cheap teleconferencing for up to ten people; this includes using live video as part of a demonstration. Hosting a Hangout on a subject relevant to your business is a great way to:
- Demonstrate a new service or product
- Get feedback from your customers
- Increase brand recognition
- Build a stronger following
- Enhance your position as a leader in your field
All Hangout conversations are saved for future reference, letting you revisit shared ideas and images.
For more information read How to Build Your Brand with Google+ Hangouts On Air.